From: "Fam. Prins"
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 23:08:32
Ik wil jullie en mezelf
zo min mogelijk onthouden.
Wat is er mooier dan nog meer geluk, nog meer
Daar moet dit bericht een belangrijke bijdrage aan
Hopelijk werkt het!
En anders kun je troost vinden bij
het idee dat je je echte geluk toch
bij jezelf moet zoeken.
FOLLOWING IS TAKEN FROM A NEPALESE GOOD LUCK
MANTRA. YOU'LL FIND IT TO
BE WORTH READING AND WORTH
Do not keep this message.
The mantra must leave your hands
within 96 hours. You will get a very
pleasant surprise. This
is true, even if you are not superstitious.
I N S T R U C T I O N S F O R L I F E
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have,
or loaf all you
4. When you say, "I love you," mean
5. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in
love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't
have dreams don't
9. Love deeply and passionately.
You may get hurt, but it's the only
way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge
people by their relatives, or by the life they were
12. Teach yourself to speak slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone
asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile
and ask, "Why do you
want to know?"
14. Take into account that great love and great
15. Call your mother.
16. Say, "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose,
don't lose the lesson.
18. Follow the three Rs: Respect for self,
Respect for others,
Responsibility for all your actions.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you
realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to
21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in
22. Marry a person you love to talk to. As you get older, his/her
conversational skills will be even more
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms to change, but don't let
go of your values.
25. Remember that silence is
sometimes the best answer.
26. Read more books. Television is no substitute.
27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and
back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
in God but lock your car.
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is the
foundation for your life.
Do all you can to create a tranquil,
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with
situation. Don't bring up the past.
31. Don't just
listen to what someone is saying. Listen to why they
32. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray or meditate. There's immeasurable
power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
36. Mind your own business.
37. Don't trust anyone who doesn't close
his/her eyes when you kiss.
38. Once a year, go someplace you've never
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping
you are living. It is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a
stroke of luck.
41. Learn the rules so you know how to
break them properly.
42. Remember that the best relationship is one in
which your love for
each other exceeds your need for each other.
43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
44. Live with the knowledge that your character is your destiny.
Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
MANTRA E-MAIL TO AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE AND YOUR LIFE WILL
0-4 people: Your life will improve slightly.
5-9 people: Your life will
improve to your liking.
9-14 people: You will have at least 5 surprises
in the next 3
this letter was recieved the day the